Sunday, February 5, 2017

I only need two things...

I am having so much fun with the February Simon Says Card Kit (which is sold out).
Today it was my BFF's turn to pick the challenges that we participate in.  She picked three, but I could not for the life of me, incorporate one of them.


 I did use the cute Paper Craft Crew sketch...


...along with the CAS Mix Up Card Challenge.  This one may be a bit of a stretch.  The challenge was to use 1) Corrigated cardboard..check  2) Stamping...check, and 3) One of many other "your choice" options listed. I chose watercolor which is used on the background.  My concern is that it is a CAS Mix up, and when I look at this card, I don't really see clean and simple.  However, my disclaimer is it's Superbowl Sunday, and I need to get to the party outside my cave, so it will be what it will be!  Plus, I have a very important birthday card to finish up...shhh!!


7 comments:

  1. You're correct in saying you don't think your card is really CAS enough for the CAS Mix Up challenge, but I really appreciate you taking part and showing two great ways of using the corrugated cardboard. It's a great watercoloured background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that "coffee stained" background, Barb! Great use of corrugated cardboard! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your watercolouring is a great background for your elements of your card. Great design. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your beautiful watercolored smooched background for your corrugated circle and coffee mug sleeves. Now that was an exciting Super Bowl game :-) TFS and joining us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful inked background on this fun design - love the cardboard on your coffee cups! thanks for joining us in the CAS Mix Up - Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome Barb. I adore those little coffee cups and the background looks fantastic. Thanks for joining us this week at the Paper Craft Crew. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barb, WOW! Your card totally rocks! I love the coffee cups and the background is perfect. Great detail with all the elements. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew. Look for your card to be featured in a Top Picks Post.

    ReplyDelete